

Don't worry this is the last Christmas page. Boy are we ever blessed to be able to have Christmas so many times in one year. We spent the actual Christmas day in Delta. It was so nice to be able to have the whole family there. Paula made all of these beautiful stockings pictured above. She is so talented. It was a great morning. We actually spent five days in Delta and were able to do so much. My favorite thing to do there is to play games with Grandma
Bringhurst, which we were able to do a few times. We were
al
so able to play in the snow, watch lots of movies, make
bracelets, eat yummy food, hunt rabbits (Tim and his brothers) and lots more but best of all just spend time with family. While we were there we were able to get some fun pictures of Emery and Sadie together in their diapers. They are both so
chubby that we couldn't resist. Guess we are just proud moms. Everywhere we go people are always saying how
chubby our babies are, especially their cheeks. Jennie says that everyone wants to grab and touch
Sadies cheeks. I think Emery had the same idea because right w

hen we set them down together Emery reached out and grabbed her cheek. Not only once, but twice. It was pretty funny. I guess Sadie is pretty used to it because she didn't even cry or seem too bugged. But she always has been a good baby. It was a wonderful Christmas. I am so grateful for all the many blessing we enjoy!
4 comments:
How fun for you. I miss saying that we spent Christmas in Delta. Paula is very talented. I am sure they were so glad to have those cute grandbabies there. They are so cute!! I am glad you got to play with Grandma Bringhurst. I have had some strong feelings to go and see her this weekend. I think we may just take a quick trip down. Thanks for sharing your great Christmas adventures.
It was so fun to spend time with you guys! Especially last weekend! Come down anytime! Is Emery feeling better? It's so good of you to play Mexican Train with Grandma...I wish I was as tolerant:) Maybe if there was another game she liked...
Looks like a lot of fun! Those two babies sure are cute together. They actually look like they could be related to each other, unlike the cousins on the other side of the family.
I am very impressed that you cut your hair. It is way cute. Do you just love having it a little shorter? I have been meaning to tell you it is cute but, have been busy with other things.
How was watching 3 babies yesterday? I was thinking about you alot hoping that is went okay. I was thinking about your big play pin. That is a awesome idea. You are so smart! Have a great day
Post a Comment