Monday, April 19, 2010

Birthday Boy


My baby boy is now one! We had a super fun party for him. His uncle Brady, Andy and Jennys family and Johan and Shannons family were able to come. It was almost like old times when we lived in Cedar City with just a few friends missing. We had finger foods for dinner (pizza, bread sticks and veggie tray) then a dog cake with puppies and ice-cream for dessert. Kaven LOVES dogs so we figured it was fitting for his birthday cake.
It was a BEAUTIFUL day. It was almost like the blossoms on the trees were just waiting for his special day. The day stared out with no blossoms and throughout the party they started blossoming right before our eyes. By the end of the day the trees were full of them!



He was SO HAPPY all day long. He must have known it was his birthday. Here are some more pictures of his special day.





Kaven just loves this little googly thing Uncle Brady gave him.

After the party we went to Trolley Square with Brady.

It was a day full of memories, new beginnings, and lots of happiness. This little boy has brought move love and joy into this home than I ever thought was possible. We love you SO MUCH little Kaven boy. Happy Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Losee Family said...

I can't believe how different your pics are then mine. I love the one with all the girls running. So cute. It was so fun. Thanks again for having us.

Zach and Nikki said...

I've always said April is the best month for a birthday--and April 17th is even better! Happy Birthday Kaven!!
That cake is amazing--of course!

Camrin said...

Happy Birthday Kaven boy! We love and miss you guys!

The Marchant Family: said...

Ahh, wish we could have been there too, it's all the old neighbors! You guys are so creative with your cakes, I loved the puppy cake! It reminds me of Emery's b-day last year and cute chick theme. Happy birthday Kaven!

Casie said...

You guys are such a cute family. Those two little ones are definitely branded by their parents! (in a good way.) :) I can't believe Kaven is one! And I really can't believe our oldest kids are turning 3!!!