Sense we have moved to our new place up by the mountain we have had some fun creatures come around. I love seeing the squirrels and chipmunks sitting on our back fence. Sometimes we even hear some weird animal sounds coming from off the mountain. But this has probably been one of the neatest things yet. At the beginning of December (I know this is a late blog) we had a whole bunch of Turkeys come walking down our street and hang out on our lawns. I had never seen wild turkeys that close before. I say it is good luck to have a Turkey cross your path! Tim just thinks I am a goof. I thought it was pretty cool, anyway. These pictures do not do it justice though because we took them from inside the house through the window. We live in such a great place!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Turkeys!!
Sense we have moved to our new place up by the mountain we have had some fun creatures come around. I love seeing the squirrels and chipmunks sitting on our back fence. Sometimes we even hear some weird animal sounds coming from off the mountain. But this has probably been one of the neatest things yet. At the beginning of December (I know this is a late blog) we had a whole bunch of Turkeys come walking down our street and hang out on our lawns. I had never seen wild turkeys that close before. I say it is good luck to have a Turkey cross your path! Tim just thinks I am a goof. I thought it was pretty cool, anyway. These pictures do not do it justice though because we took them from inside the house through the window. We live in such a great place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is pretty neat! I hope you get the good luck just so Tim will not think you are so goofy! :)
Hee, hee. That's fun. We see road runners around here every once in a while. I was disappointed because they're bitty little rascals- totally not as cool as on the cartoon!
I live around the corner from you and have never seen that cool of a sight on our street before. I just get to see kids hanging from garage doors and stuff. :) That's cool. Glad I checked out your blog.
Post a Comment